Conference Day One
8:00 am - 8:45 am Morning registration and networking
9:00 am - 9:30 am Why Amazon is leading, and you are not!Gary Walker - Founder and Digital Product Director, 22North
With consumers especially, millennials going for speed and convenience over brand; how are you differentiating yourself to remain competitive. What is it that makes a company go from a bookseller to an ever-disruptive e-commerce brand?
Gary WalkerFounder and Digital Product Director
9:30 am - 10:00 am Case study: Being truly customer centric – Using IoT to Integrate your consumers’ lifestyle into the productRainer Feurer - SVP Customer Centric Sales Development, Customer Experience, BMW
Learn how a leading car manufacturer is using IoT to integrate the life of the customer into the car and the car into the life of the customer. Hear how they are moving away from selling cars to customers, to servicing customers’ needs with customer-centric design. Discover their 3-pronged approach: Car services, Journey Services and My life services to differentiate themselves from the competition.
Rainer FeurerSVP Customer Centric Sales Development, Customer Experience
10:00 am - 11:00 am Panel discussion: How many touchpoints do you need with the customer?Marion Humeau - Global Head of Customer Experience and Digital Innovations, Groupe Renault
Martin Kurze - Technology & Innovation, Product Management and Director Research & Innovation, Deutsche Telekom
Bruno Santos - Head of Omnichannel, Fidelidade
- How can IoT and machine-to-machine sensors be used to build better customer and brand experiences?
- What are the best examples of IoT currently being used?
- What are the future implications of IoT for businesses?
- Is it a case of more touchpoints the better, or is less sometimes more?
Marion HumeauGlobal Head of Customer Experience and Digital Innovations
Martin KurzeTechnology & Innovation, Product Management and Director Research & Innovation
Bruno SantosHead of Omnichannel
11:00 am - 11:30 am Morning break and networking
Customers are moving back and forth between multiple devices for one transaction - fact! It has never been more important to open all channels of communication for a competitive customer experience. This interactive session is your chance to explore each channel and discuss how you can optimise each one for the ultimate seamless experience!
What is the optimum channel to engage with customers?
Workshop one11:30 am - 1:00 pm Mobile: How can you use mobile to communicate with the consumer in micro-moments?
Workshop two11:30 am - 1:00 pm Chatbots: How do you position chatbots with the consumer?
Workshop three11:30 am - 1:00 pm Social media: How can you succeed in an era of human-driven marketing?
Workshop four11:30 am - 1:00 pm Website: Does you online platform reflect your customers buying patterns?
Workshop five11:30 am - 1:00 pm A human: Should human contact only be used in the “worst case” scenario for the customer or are we underestimating our call centers potential to differentiate your experience from competitors?
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Networking lunch
Stream A: Bricks and clicks2:00 pm - 2:30 pm Disruptor insight: How to use collaboration to deliver omnichannel in your business? Steve Kato-Spyrou - UX Manager, John Lewis
Hear from one of the biggest brands in retail about their use of service design to integrate omnichannel by stitching together online and offline.
Learn how they have reviewed the relationship between marketing & customer, initiated tests and learns, value prop designs, channel prioritisations and customer-centric validation techniques to deliver market leading customer experience.
Steve Kato-SpyrouUX Manager
Stream A: Bricks and clicks2:30 pm - 3:15 pm Interactive breakout: Using tech to bridge the gap between the physical and digital
Discuss these three key trends, which omnichannel front-runners are using to bind the digital with the physical. Apply these technologies to your current transformation strategy to enhance the virtual and in-store experience.
- Table One - Location based apps and marketing: Use this to understand your customer and respond to what she wants
- Table two: Digitised stores: How can cloud based PoS systems, beacons, AR and interactive shop windows engage your customer
- Table three: Click & Collect: In-store innovations and convenience, which will drive customers to the store
Stream B: Metrics and attribution2:00 pm - 2:30 pm Disruptor insight: Attributing success Maciej Partyka - Global Head of Customer Insights, Barclaycard
Learn how a global banking leader used programmatic sample buying to measure the impact of marketing campaigns across channels and touchpoints. Discover how they used advanced sampling to measure the shift in customer perceptions to provide the optimum customer interaction!
Maciej PartykaGlobal Head of Customer Insights
Stream B: Metrics and attribution2:30 pm - 3:15 pm Interactive breakout: How much weight should you put on your metrics in an omnichannel era?
Challenge the reliability of metrics, which enterprises have relied on for years. If you had to choose one, which would it be? Analyse which of the below approaches will ensure you are motivating your staff to hit their targets and grow your business.
- Table One; Profit or growth? Margins have always been the biggest metric of success however should you now be looking beyond the short term losses and focus on the long term gain?
- Table Two: NPS or Social? Do surveys give you a realistic opinion of your customers’ perception of your brand or should you be analysing key patterns over your social media networks?
- Table three: Top Down or Bottom up? Would you choose the efficacy of marketing across channels to help justify your media spend or, determine how users interact with your digital touchpoints?
Stream C: Brand loyalty2:00 pm - 2:30 pm Disruptor insight: How can brands regain consumer trust? Luca Barachini - Digital Strategist and Planner, Former Head of Digital and Omnichannel Transformation for Versace Global
Hear from a digital expert who has game changed brand loyalty and customer experience for luxury retail brands through an innovative customer-centric methodology.
Luca BarachiniDigital Strategist and Planner
Former Head of Digital and Omnichannel Transformation for Versace Global
Stream C: Brand loyalty2:30 pm - 3:15 pm Interactive breakout: How do you personalise experience to gain customer trust and loyalty?
If trust is the new digital currency, where should you be investing your time and resource to win customer trust? Explore the latest advancements in addressable advertising, which will ensure your customers never jump ship going forwards.
- Table One: Product recommendation engines – Is the key helping buyers realise products and services they are likely to love?
- Table Two: Programmatic marketing - Is investing in machine learning to make sure your brand is shown to the customer at the right time and place they key to adding value at each touchpoint?
- Table Three: Proximity marketing and wearable technology – Both provide information based on location and behavior. Is this the key to fleshing out buyer personas?
3:15 pm - 3:45 pm Afternoon networking break
3:45 pm - 4:30 pm Thought provoker panel sessionLuka Baranovic - Managing Director, Humanact
James Brindley - Global Product Manager Staff Digitisation, HSBC
Patrick Osborne - Head of Customer Insight & Analysis, QVC
Kai Schubert - Manager of Digital Transformation, Schwan-STABILO Cosmetics
- Is a mobile first approach the key to integrating bricks and clicks?
- Do the best metric and attribution methods come from the enterprises with the biggest wallets?
- Can you spin a bad customer experience into a brand loyalty game changer by proactively engaging with your customer across all channels?
Luka BaranovicManaging Director
James BrindleyGlobal Product Manager Staff Digitisation
Patrick OsborneHead of Customer Insight & Analysis
Kai SchubertManager of Digital Transformation
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm Fireside chat: How do you influence the board to make customer-centric decisions?Ingrid Lindberg - CXO Chiefcustomer.com
Antonio Ivankovic - Chief Customer Experience Officer, GO plc
Antonio Pires - CTO / COO, Carris
Listen to our omnichannel board discuss what they need to see to invest in a new omnichannel initiative.
- If no one claims victory in omnichannel success what steps can you take to align key stakeholders?
- How can you use data and insight to empower the board?
- How can you align KPIs across the business?
- Who should lead omnichannel in your business?
- How have the roles of the CMO, CCO and CIO evolved? And what are the top tips for CMOs to remain relevant?
- Does every company need a CCO on the board?
Antonio IvankovicChief Customer Experience Officer
Antonio PiresCTO / COO
5:45 pm - 8:00 pm End of day one and networking drinks party
Join us for one the the highlights of the conference - the party! We invite you to unwind after a day of learning to relax with a glass of bubbly